Pioneer Pools - Poor installation of pool

Pioneer Pools was payed to install an above ground pool I purchased from them, they DID NOT put the screening down under the support ribs causing the liner to rip.Although they provided free labor to fix the issue that is all they did costing me $1000.00 to fix their mistake.They avoided my phone calls trying to push it past the end of the warranty.

They were very un-cooperative, avoiding my phone calls till I contacted the BBB and then they lied and said I was okay with the resolution which I did not say.They DO NOT stand behind their products or their service, if you are payed to provide a service and you don't you should not expect the consumer to pay for it again.

If the pool was installed properly the first time then I would not have to replace a ripped liner full of algae.I am very disappointed with Pioneer Pools and their service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Professional Services
review #875189

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pioneer Pools? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.